Sunday, July 20, 2008

"California Drinkin"

While we love to travel to different states, nothing beats pouring wine in our home state of California. Several weekends ago I poured at the LA WineFest in Hollywood. The heat was unbearalbe but the crowd was fantastic and everyone had a blast! There were over 2500 wine lovers out at Raleigh studios enjoying the sun and the "stars" as they sipped (and sometimes gulped) wines from Paso Robles as well as many other local and International regions. It was great to see all of the "pretty people" out in one place!

Ed and Amy enjoyed pouring at the Central Coast Wine Classic that weekend where Amy gave a seminar on Rhone wines Friday night and poured for guests on Saturday.

Finally, Kendall and I left Ed and John in the Tasting room last Sunday as we set out for Santa Barbara's Californai Wine Festival. Set against the backdrop of the Pacific Ocean we served wine and listened to the band. Many of our wine club members stopped by to say hello and enjoy the day.

We will be in Camarillo this Sunday, July 27, so come on out and see us!

Cheers!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

My friends and I really enjoyed your wines at the festival, and you both were great to talk to about your wines. I thought you were going to post the picture you took of us on your site though!

Dani Sellers said...

Hi Rob,

Yes, I have been having technical difficulties with my camera. They one that I posted was taken by one of our wine club members. AS soon as I get my camera fixed I will post the other photos!

We are glad you had fun!

Dani Sellers